- Designed to test socket if connects positive and negative pole as required and ensure the household electrical safety.
- Can timely remind the user to make adjustment regarding the breakdown and potential safety hazard.
- Mini portable design, easy to carry and simple to use
- RCD (GFCI) test button, to check EU power outlet sockets for correct wiring and trip function for RCD (GFCI). It tests your protection system to ensure the household electrical safety. It is better to protect your security against the risk of electric shock
- 7 LED light patterns indicators for convenient reading, which is to indicate the state of the socket, easy to judge: correct, open ground, open neutral, hot/neutral reverse, hot/ground reverse, open hot, live neutral reverse.
- Suit for the null line, firing line, ground wire, electric leakage, etc.
- High-quality copper core, 5000 times plug test, great for home use.
- ABS shell, flame resistant property, safe and durable.
- Widely used in the school, laboratory, factory and other social fields.
- Testing range: AC 220V – 250V.
- – Socket tester display "correct" means the pole is connected correctly but does not mean resistance value is passed designation standard.
- – Only passing "creeping switch test", it can finally obtain the earth resistance value to test whether the protection system works well or not.
- – To ensure your safety, don't make the insert out of shape to affect the test result.
- Plug Standard: EU plug
- Nominal Voltage: 220 – 250V (AC) 50 – 60Hz
- Rated residual Operating Current: 30mA
- Material: ABS
- Size: 55 x 55 x 51mm/ 2.17 x 2.17 x 2in
- 1 x Electric Socket Tester
Designed to test socket if connects positive and negative pole as required and ensure the household electrical safety. Can timely remind the user to make adjustment regarding the breakdown and potential safety hazard. Mini portable design, easy to carry an