- Provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes for all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
- Plug it in before going to the mechanic!
- Provides easy and quick access to diagnostic trouble codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
- Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as larger more expensive scanners.
- Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US,
- European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Bilingual interface and DTC definitions in English or Spanish
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Free DTC lookup software CD
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- 1 x Scanner
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Instruction