- JAKCOM N2M smart nail – simulate IC card
- Has a built-in microchip that made by Nano technology.
- Can copy and simulate to become any inductive IC card, such as access control card, parking card, shopping card, membership card and more.
- Waterproof design and all materials are medical level, tasteless, non-toxic and no radiation
- Easy to use with wide compatibility
- Thickness: 0.15mm
- Installation Instruction
- 1. Select the appropriate finger for installation.
- 2. Select a piece of nail tip suitable for the nail size.
- 3. Determine the location where the nail tip fits the chip, and apply appropriate amount of glue.
- 4. Paste the chip on the corresponding position of nail tip, please notice that nail tip should be glued with chip’s obverse side (surface with a protrusion).
- 5. Take another piece of nail tip with similar size, place it on the chip.
- 6. Apply glue evenly to the contact surface between nail tip and nail.
- 7. When the glue becomes ropy, place the nail tip on the surface of the nail, and keep pressing for a period of time.
- 8. After the nail tip and nail are firmly glued, you can trim the nail tips and apply nail polish or do other operations according to your different needs.
- 1 x JAKCOM N2M Smart Nail
JAKCOM N2M smart nail – simulate IC card Has a built-in microchip that made by Nano technology. Can copy and simulate to become any inductive IC card, such as access control card, parking card, shopping card, membership card and more. Waterproof design and