- Highly flexible transparent hose can be docked with a variety of brake cylinder emptying screws, acid and alkali corrosion resistance.
- Quick, clean and efficient, fast replace oil or empty air.
- Does not require specialized brake reservoir caps.
- Universal fit for most cars, trucks, SUVs, ect.
- Draws fluid from the bleed nipple enabling either bleeding or full replacement of fluid in system.
- How to use:
- 1. Take away the dirty brake fluid from the tank.
- 2. Put in the new fluid back.
- 3. Start the car and connect the hose between the equipment and the brake branch pump.
- 4. Twist the screw to be loose, but not completely. Then open valve to start siphoning the fluid out. Please turn off the valve after screwing when it finish.
- 5. Our tool fit for universal cars, you can use the tapered spout which is offered in the package avoid air leaking.
- 6. Please lift the tool over the brake pump to ensure it work properly.
- Tube Length: 80cm
- Work Pressure: 8 kg (appr.)
- Capacity: nearly half a liter
- Material: Metal + plastic
- Size: 15 x 13cm /5.91x 5.12"(appr.)
- 1 x Pumping Oil Kit
- 1 x Speed Connection
Highly flexible transparent hose can be docked with a variety of brake cylinder emptying screws, acid and alkali corrosion resistance. Quick, clean and efficient, fast replace oil or empty air. Does not require specialized brake reservoir caps. Universal f