- High thermal conductivity.
- Ultra-thin film with excellent insulation.
- Good mechanical and chemical stability.
- Very easy for die-cutting and insulation.
- Low cost solution for many application.
- Ideal thermal adhesive tape for attaching heatsinks, chipset, high power LED, Video Card RAM, SSD drives etc.
- Easy to use, just peel off the backing, stick to the surface steadily rapidly, much fast than liquid or thermal compound.
- Glass Fiber Thickness: 0.2mm
- Thermal Conductivity:1.0W/m-k
- Breakdown Voltage: 3.5KVAC
- Initial Adhesion: 1.4kg/inch
- 180°Adhesion Power: >15 N/25mm
- Applicable Temperature Range:-20~+120 °C
- Short Term Temperature Resistance :120°C / 248℉
- Long Term Temperature Resistance: 180°C / 356℉
- Size: 25m x 8mm x 0.2mm